You’ve got a Mailchimp account and then… well that’s it.
You’ve got a lead magnet idea and then… same again?
Perhaps you’ve got a nice big audience but you don’t know what to say to them?
You know you need to nurture your audience and continue to grow it, I don’t need to tell you that.
But as well as all of that you’ve got to run a business too. Phew! It might be time to outsource, what do you think?
I regularly get an open rate of between 45%-91% using Mailchimp – a good open rate is 20.47% in the business and finance sector – and by getting to know your business we can achieve the same.
We need to engage your audience, remind them that you exist, what you do and how they can work with you – all while keeping the content interesting. Keeping people engaged isn’t easy, but you don’t want to be sending out newsletters that never get opened, what’s the point in that?
Here’s how I can help:
Mailchimp Power HourLet's get this show on the road
- Mailchimp’s ‘help’ pages are less than helpful at times, aren’t they? I know my way around Mailchimp and can help you find your way too.
- Here are just some of the things I can help you with on a Power Hour.
- How to send your first newsletter with confidence
- Understanding the Mailchimp jargon
- How to create sign up forms
- How to manage your audience (inc Tags)
- How to write newsletters that get opened and read (most popular)
- Or perhaps, you need advice on how to make the most of email marketing and how to integrate it with your WordPress website so you’re capturing as many sign ups as possible.
- Whatever it is, let’s work through it together, for an hour, via Zoom.
- Book your Power Hour here.
Newsletter CreationWriting and Sending
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly or automated campaigns
- Creating engaging subject lines to encourage open rates
- Writing the content, or recommending changes to your own
- Making recommendations for a complete overhaul to entice a new, relevant audience
- Ready? Email me to start now.
Nurture SequenceLet's schmooze your audience
- Here’s what I’ll do for you:
- Create an automated nurture sequence of up to three emails, using one of your lead magnets / free downloads.
- Free extras:
- Provide suggestions on content tweaks if necessary.
- Link your nurture sequence to your WordPress website to enable sign ups!
- I can also create and write a WordPress landing page for your lead magnet (I recommend this over a Mailchimp one), for an additional £60.
- Ready? Let go! Email me to get started.